Welcome, Guest

e best is ahead of him.Still growing at 19
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: e best is ahead of him.Still growing at 19

e best is ahead of him.Still growing at 19 6 years, 8 months ago #1131

This is the farthest Yoo Ryu Sang-ook has gone at a World Championship. Hes been on some of the best teams to never make the international stage in the past, including the KT Rolster roster.Now with H2K Gaming, hes made it to the tournament two years consecutively. Last time it ended in heartbreak, as the team lost to Fakers SK Telecom T1 in the group stages before getting eliminated. In 2016, however, Ryu will possibly have another chance at playing Faker in a best-of-five format if the two teams meet in the next few weeks.ESPN talked to Ryu after his teams tiebreaker victory over Chinas Edward Gaming to secure the top spot in Group C.I was happy even coming to Worlds twice in a row, he said. But getting out of groups, as first seed, is the best feeling. From last years tournament, I had a lot of regrets because I got eliminated during group stage. But this year, its even better because I got out of groups and as first seed.I actually never thought that I was playing badly, he said when asked how he was able to pick himself up from his lowest point to return as one of the worlds premier talents in the mid lane. I thought I was performing as well as before [on KT], and I just practice a lot.Ryus career has been filled with great moments but has little hardware to show for it. He has never won a domestic championship, and this is the first time hes made it to the bracket stage of a major Riot Games tournament. Even though people doubted H2Ks ability to qualify, this year could be Ryus chance to rewrite his legacy.Last year, when I first played with Forgiven, there were some issues with him [and] playing as a team, he said. But this year a lot of those issues were solved and thats why were playing better and better as a team.My ultimate goal is to win [Worlds], he said. I would feel really good. Up until now, Ive had a lot of second-places and Ive played in a lot of third/fourth-place matches, so definitely winning Worlds would mean a lot to me.On a possible rematch with Faker, Ryu laughed, simply saying: Im not too close to Faker, so theres not much to say to him [if we meet again]. But if I had to pick some words out to say, Id [tell him], Lets have fun today.Finally, I asked about his former team, KT Rolster, who were inches (and possibly two hit points against the ROX Tigers) from making the World Championships. As the last remnant of the best team not attending Worlds in the competition, I asked if he had any words for his friends cheering him on back in his old home.So actually before I came here, the KT Rolster players were like, Youre going to get eliminated, anyways, so they were planning our vacation plans. But I think we have to postpone those plans a bit now, so I just hope once I get back to Korea we can all go out on vacation together. Nike Roshe One HYP QS Noir . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Nike Roshe One Flyknit Femme . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. www.rosheflyknitsolde.com/chaussures-nik...x-90-tiger-skin.html . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Air Max 90 Femme Grise . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Br Pas Cher . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Top draft prospect Jake Waterman knows better than most how quickly his AFL dream could be snatched away.Waterman - the son of two-time West Coast premiership player Chris Waterman - is one of 81 players vying for the attention of recruiters at the national combine ahead of next months draft.But weighing heavily on the 18-year-olds mind is the wretched fate of older brother Alec, who was delisted by West Coast last month after failing to crack into the senior side.An inside midfielder who showed plenty of potential, Alec was taken by the Eagles as a father-son pick in 2014 but was struck down with glandular fever the following year and never managed to fully recover.For Waterman, it was a reminder of the importance of not wasting his opportunity to become an AFL footballer.(Alec) has gone through a lot recently and its been pretty sad and hard for the family to see him go down like that, he said.Thats what was sort of going through my mind when it was all happening, just to not go through the motions and stuff like that and make sure I get the best out of myself, because it can end as quick as that.dddddddddddd.Waterman says the family still holds out hope Alec can put his health issues behind him and find his way back onto an AFL list.Hes still really young, so anything can happen, Waterman said.Hes got what it takes. Hes a gun player. Hopefully the best is ahead of him.Still growing at 191cm, Waterman has shown promise in the forward line but also likes to push up the ground and win his own footy.The Claremont product is a strong chance of following in his older brothers footsteps and joining the Eagles as a father-son pick but is open to playing elsewhere.Theres pros and cons to every situation, he said.Id love to play for the Eagles or for any other club. Theres so many opportunities out there and I dont want to make a decision and be thinking what if or something like that. I want to go in with the right decision and be 100 per cent confident in it. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501