Welcome, Guest

the 42nd when Carlos Ruiz, starting th
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: the 42nd when Carlos Ruiz, starting th

the 42nd when Carlos Ruiz, starting th 6 years, 5 months ago #1609

Even in the darkest of days - and there were plenty of them as he underwent three knee reconstructions - Clay Smith truly believed he had what it took to make it as an AFL footballer.If only his body would give him a chance to prove it.The wheel has finally turned for the rugged Western Bulldogs utility, who broke last weekends preliminary final against GWS wide open with a stunning four-goal first half.In an epic encounter decided by just six points, the 23-year-old was instrumental in ensuring the Bulldogs earned a spot in the grand final for the first time in 55 years.As a kid growing up I played in a fair few grand finals and I always loved them, Smith told AAP.But I dont think Ive ever kicked that many goals in any of those junior grand finals.I was more of a permanent mid back then because you could run all day when you were 14 and didnt need a break.Some days you get the ball bouncing the wrong way and sometimes it goes the right way.It was nice to get on the end of a few nice bounces on the weekend.The same sentiment could be applied to Smiths stop-start AFL career.He ruptured an anterior cruciate ligament for the third time last year, shortly after breaking back into the senior side, necessitating another long stint in rehab.Ive always taken the glass half-full approach and tried to look at things in the right light, he said.Ive always had the support of the club, my family and my fiancee.Coming back after the third knee reco it was at that three or four-game mark where I was nervous because thats where the last ones had gone again.Once I got through that and got back in the AFL side and got some continuity in football and life its worked out fine.Smith returned to the Bulldogs AFL team in round 15 against Sydney and has played the past 12 matches on the trot.A repeat of his four-goal first-half haul against the Giants might be too much to ask for on Saturday against the Swans.But no-one at the Whitten Oval will be in any doubt that Smith will give everything for the cause.Thats what he did every time he was in rehab and thats what he does every time he takes to the field. DeAndre Hopkins Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Jeff Allen Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. www.officialauthentictexansstore.com/aut...-foreman-jersey.html . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). D.J. Reader Jersey .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Jose Altuve Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. WASHINGTON -- Rodney Wallace scored in the 21st minute and Darlington Nagbe added another goal in the second half, lifting the Portland Timbers to a 2-0 win over D.C. United on Saturday night. Portland (5-1-7) beat United for the first time in four meetings since the club joined MLS in 2011, extending its club-record unbeaten streak to 11 games. The Timbers remain the only undefeated MLS team on the road this season. "Were going to remain business-like and not get too high or low," said first year Timbers coach Caleb Porter about the unbeaten streak. "Its not like the guys are doing cartwheels in (the locker room). Were happy but we move on." United (1-9-2) is now winless in its last 10 games -- matching a club record set in 2002 -- and failed to score for the seventh time in 12 games. Wallace, who began his MLS career with United and also won an NCAA championship at Maryland in 2008, comfortably controlled a strong pass from Frederic Piquionne with his left foot before smashing the ball into the upper left corner of the goal for his fourth tally this season. "Im playing free and Im playing offence instead of defence, which gives me a little bit of space to perform and get more involved in the attack," Wallace said of playing in Porters system. Porter said Waallace is having a breakout season.dddddddddddd "Im just really happy for him because Ive always felt he had the talent to be a tremendous player in MLS and hes really shown it this year," the coach said. Nagbe nearly got the scoring going early on when his shot from in front was tipped over the cross bar by United goalie Bill Hamid in the 17th minute. Hamid finished with three saves. Given a second opportunity after halftime, Nagbe was able to find his mark. After receiving a looping pass from Ryan Johnson, Nagbe managed to slip behind Brandon McDonald and in front of Ethan White before slotting the ball between Hamids legs. It was his fourth goal of the season. D.C. United was only able to put two shots on target, neither of which caused any trouble for goaltender Donovan Ricketts, who came up with the pair of stops. Uniteds best chance to score came in the 42nd when Carlos Ruiz, starting the first game of his United career, whipped a pass into the six-yard box, but neither Chris Pontius or Kyle Porter could get a touch before Timbers defender Jack Jewsbury cleared the ball. In the 71st minute, United players begged for an apparent hand ball against Andrew Jean-Baptiste in the 18-yard box but referee Jose Carlos Rivero never flinched and let the game continue. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501