Welcome, Guest

ol.Got the muppets up there officiating tonight!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ol.Got the muppets up there officiating tonight!

ol.Got the muppets up there officiating tonight! 6 years, 5 months ago #1892

PHOENIX -- Kevin Durant scored 37 points, Stephen Curry added 28 and the Golden State Warriors held off the pesky Phoenix Suns 106-100 on Sunday.The Warriors didnt seal the victory until Currys two free throws with 12.9 seconds to play. Durant added a pair of free throws with seven seconds left to provide the final margin.T.J. Warren scored 26 points and Eric Bledsoe had 21 for the winless Suns, who took the Thunder into overtime in Oklahoma City on Friday night. Tyson Chandler grabbed 18 rebounds for Phoenix.The Suns led by as many as 13 in the first half. The Warriors finally took somewhat shaky control midway through the final quarter.THUNDER 112, LAKERS 96OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook scored 33 points as part of another triple-double to help Oklahoma City beat Los Angeles to remain unbeaten.Westbrook, coming off a 51-point triple-double against the Phoenix Suns on Friday, also had 16 assists and 12 rebounds against the Lakers. According to the Thunder, he joined Magic Johnson, Jerry Lucas and Oscar Robertson as the only players in NBA history with two triple-doubles in the first three games of a season.The Thunder have won 20 straight regular-season games when Westbrook registers a triple-double. He clinched this one, the 39th of his career, in the third quarter. He ended the game with season averages of 38.7 points, 12.3 rebounds and 11.7 assists.Victor Oladipo added 20 points for the Thunder.DAngelo Russell and Julius Randle each scored 20 points for the Lakers.SPURS 106, HEAT 99MIAMI -- Kawhi Leonard scored 14 of his 27 points in the final 6:04, doing so with a bandage under his right eye and helping San Antonio hold off Miami to remain unbeaten.Leonard left the game with 8:29 remaining to be tended to and returned for the final 6:48.Pau Gasol had 20 points and 11 rebounds for the Spurs, who wasted a 16-point first-half lead before recovering. Patty Mills added 18 for San Antonio, the first team to get to 4-0 in this young NBA season.Hassan Whiteside made his final seven shots and tied a career-high with 27 points for Miami, also grabbing 15 rebounds. Goran Dragic scored 25 points and Justise Winslow added 18 for the Heat.ROCKETS 93, MAVERICKS 92HOUSTON -- James Harden made a free throw with 0.1 seconds left, lifting Houston over Dallas in its home opener.Harden had 28 points, seven rebounds and seven assists. He was fouled by Wesley Matthews on a driving layup at the buzzer with the game tied, then made the second of two free-throw attempts.After trailing by 10 entering the fourth quarter, Dallas tied it at 92 with a 3-pointer by Matthews with 4.1 seconds remaining.Matthews led Dallas with 25 points and J.J. Barea scored 18 points off the bench. In falling to the Rockets for the second time in three days, the Mavericks fell to 0-3 for the first time since 2011-12, the lockout-shortened season following their title.CLIPPERS 88, JAZZ 75LOS ANGELES -- Austin Rivers scored 19 points, Blake Griffin added 18 and Los Angeles routed Utah in its home opener.Jamal Crawford had 12 points, and DeAndre Jordan had 16 rebounds despite spraining his right thumb.George Hill led the Jazz with 18 points and reserve Dante Exum added 10. Joe Johnson, who had 29 points in his Utah debut, was held to seven points on 3-of-9 shooting.The Clippers took the lead for good in the second quarter on Griffins fast-break dunk. It was part of a 22-4 run over both halves that pushed their lead to 49-35. Six different Clippers contributed to the spurt, led by Griffins seven points.GRIZZLIES 112, WIZARDS 103, OTMEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Marc Gasol scored 20 points, including a 3-pointer to send the game into overtime, to help Memphis beat Washington.The game was tied in regulation after Gasols 3 from 27 feet with 15.7 seconds left in regulation tied the score at 100-all. John Walls 9-foot attempt at the horn was off, sending the game to an extra period.Gasol then connected on two more 3s in overtime as Memphis opened a 112-100 advantage to seal the win.Mike Conley had 24 points and 11 assists for the Grizzlies.Wall led the Wizards with 22 points and 13 assists as all five Washington starters reached double figures.PISTONS 98, BUCKS 83AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Andre Drummond had 20 points and 23 rebounds, helping Detroit cruise.Kentavious Caldwell-Pope added 21 points for the Pistons, who scored seven straight points in the final minute of the third quarter to build a 10-point lead. Drummond reached 20 rebounds for a second consecutive game, and this was his 10th career game with at least 20 points and 20 rebounds.Tobias Harris scored 16 points for Detroit, and Marcus Morris and Ish Smith added 11 each. Giannis Antetokounmpo led the Bucks with 17. Brock McGinn Jersey .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Joakim Nordstrom Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http://www.wholesalehurricanesjerseys.com/ . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Lee Stempniak Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- The record book shows Aric Almirola had one career Xfinity Series victory before Friday nights win at Daytona International Speedway.He never counted that win, at Milwaukee in 20007, refused to take the trophy and felt it was a black mark on his record all these years.Now hes got a real win to his name.Almirola was declared winner of Friday nights race when NASCAR determined he was the leader when the caution flag froze the field shortly before the finish line. It was technically the second win of his career, but he doesnt accept that win because he was replaced midway through that race by Denny Hamlin and it was Hamlin who drove the car to victory lane.For me, this is my first Xfinity win, he said. I know I have a win, but theres always been an asterisk next to it. I hated the fact that I got credit for that. I did not like that. I didnt take the trophy when they called me the winner. I didnt take any of the credit all along.I didnt feel like I deserved to win that race because I wasnt in the car when that race was over. But tonight I was. Tonight, we went to victory lane and Im here and I was in the car. So this is my first Xfinity win.Almirola now has wins in all three of NASCARs national series.He celebrated this latest victory, the first since he won a rain-shortened Sprint Cup Series race at Daytona in 20014, by taking the checkered flag and running alongside his Ford Mustang as it was pushed to victory lane. He was met there by his young son, who pouted earlier in the day when he had to leave the playground but was promised his dad would win a trophy if he went inside and ate his dinner.I told him that if he came in and ate his dinner, that Daddy was going to go race in the Xfinity race and we were going to get a trophy tonight. And we got a trophy! said Almirola as his son, Alex, high-fived him.The race had already beeen sent to a two-lap overtime shootout when a multi-car accident on the backstretch clouded the final running order.dddddddddddd A four-car pack led by Almirola and Justin Allgaier hurtled toward the finish, but NASCAR had to freeze the field because of the accident that happened behind them.I knew it was close. I knew it was really close, he said. I knew they wrecked behind us. I was like, `When are they going to throw the caution? I knew I was in front of him.The cars were brought down pit road as NASCAR reviewed the running order, and Tampa native Almirola was given the win.Allgaier, in a Chevrolet, had thought he was the winner until NASCAR made the call for Almirola.I guess it just depends on what replay you look at, he said. We definitely had the momentum down the back there. ... When you lose them by that little bit, it definitely is frustrating. When you can be disappointed with second, though, its still a good day.Before the overtime finish, NASCAR said Darrell Wallace Jr. did not maintain speed and forced him to swap positions with Allgaier before the race went green. He finished 20th and took to Twitter to blast NASCARs race control.Got the muppets up there officiating tonight! he wrote. Never know how to react under pressure... Whatta joke.Ryan Sieg finished third and Joey Logano was fourth.Brendan Gaughan was fifth and followed by Ryan Reed, Jeff Green and Spencer Gallagher. Chase Elliott and Erik Jones completed the top 10.The finish was reminiscent of the May race at Talladega, where Elliott Sadler and Brennan Poole both waited in their cars at the finish line for NASCAR to declare the winner. It went to Sadler, who had a shot to win Friday night until the race went to overtime and he had to stop for gas. Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501