Welcome, Guest

nta for infielder Erick Aybar. General manager Al
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: nta for infielder Erick Aybar. General manager Al

nta for infielder Erick Aybar. General manager Al 6 years, 5 months ago #1897

ASHBURN, Va. -- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed was being evaluated for a concussion and missed practice Wednesday, putting his status for Sundays game vs. the Philadelphia Eagles in question.Reed played the entire game in the Week 5 win over the Baltimore Ravens, but when he returned for work Tuesday, he complained of concussion-like symptoms. He has not yet officially been diagnosed with a concussion, however.Reed has suffered at least four concussions in college and the NFL. He missed the final four games in his rookie season of 2013 because of a concussion. And he missed two games with a concussion last season.Redskins coach Jay Gruden said the Redskins were taking the cautious approach.Im not considering it a concussion until we get all the results, Gruden said. He just had some symptoms it doesnt mean it is. We just want to make sure we take all the right steps.Reed leads the Redskins with 33 receptions for 316 yards and two touchdowns. The Redskins like to use all three of their tight ends; they also have veterans Vernon Davis and Niles Paul, who has also played fullback this season.Rookie linebacker Sua Cravens, who suffered a concussion in Week 4, was limited in practice and left early to be further evaluated as part of the concussion protocol. Cravens created a stir on social media Tuesday when he posted a video on Snapchat of himself in glasses saying, Due to my concussion, my eyes have lost the memory to keep track of moving objects, so I have to wear these for the rest of my life.Gruden said the glasses were part of Cravens rehabilitation program. Cravens wore a helmet, but no pads in practice and was limited to individual drills.Were hoping to get positive results here shortly, Gruden said. As far as his Snapchat is concerned, I think he deleted his account, hopefully, for a week or so. He understands fully now what to put on Instagram and Twitter and what not to put on there. I dont think he meant anything by it. But it wasnt the right thing to do at that time. Hes learned. Young guy. Hell make another mistake Im sure before his careers over here. Rene Robert Jersey . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Blake Comeau Jersey . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. http://www.wholesaleavalanchejerseys.com...p-j-t-compher-jersey . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Alexander Kerfoot Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Authentic .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. DETROIT -- Raul Mondesi hit 271 home runs in 13 major league seasons.Eleven years after his career ended, his son is on the board.The younger Raul Mondesi broke open a scoreless tie with a home run off Justin Verlander and the Kansas City Royals went on to a 6-1 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night.When Mondesi came up in the third inning, Verlander had retired all eight batters he had faced and appeared to be in dominant form once again.Verlanders first pitch was a 94 mph fastball for a called strike, but the second was a hanging slider and Mondesi drove it just inside the right-field foul pole for his first career homer.As soon as I hit it, I knew it was going to stay fair, so I just started running, he said. Im sure everyone could see me smiling when it went over the fence. That was a great feeling.Hitting it off Verlander made things even better.It makes it more special that I hit it in my first at-bat against that guy, he said. Hes a great, great pitcher, and I hit my first homer against him.Mondesi is listed as 6-foot-1 and a very generous 185 pounds, but Royals manager Ned Yost wasnt shocked by him going deep.Hes a skinny kid who we know is going to fill out over the next few years, but we knew he had some pop, Yost said. He can do more than people realize.Mondesis homer was the first of four solo shots by the Royals, three off Verlander. Alex Gordon and Eric Hosmer also homered off Verlander (12-7), while Kendrys Morales went deep off Mark Lowe.Most of the time, Ill take my chances with giving up four hits, but tonight, every mistake I made got hit into the seats, Verlander said. They say solo homers dont hurt you, but that obviously wasnt the case today. It was just one of those games.Danny Duffy (10-1) outdueled Verlander, allowing three hits and two walks in 7 2/3 innings. He struck out five.Youd expect a pitchers duel from those two, and thats really what it was, Yost said. Danny was great, and Verlander threw the ball really well. We only got four hits off him, but somehow, three of them were homers. You dont expect that.Jarrod Saltalamacchia homered for Detroits only run. The Tigers have lost seven of nine.We just need to win, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. Our offense is cold right now, and the opposing pitching has a lot to do with that, but sometimes you just go cold as a group.Verlander gave up five runs -- three earned -- four hits and a walk in seven-plus innings. He struck out six.Kansas Citys second hit came in the fifth inning, when Gordon hit another slider into nearly the same spot as Mondesi. Gordon came into the game with a .205 career average against the Tigers ace.Duffy only needed 41 pitches over the first four innings, but Saltalamacchia put thee Tigers on the board with a fifth-inning homer into the shrubs above the centerfield fence.ddddddddddddHosmer restored Kansas Citys two-run lead with a seventh-inning homer to center field that was estimated at 443 feet. It was the fifth hit of the game -- four solo homers and a double by Detroits J.D. Martinez.Victor Martinez got the games first single in the seventh. J.D. Martinez hit into a force at second, but moved to third on a wild pitch and a fly ball. Duffy, though, struck out James McCann to end the inning.Detroits defense fell apart at the start of the eighth. Gordon hit a routine grounder to third, but ended up on second when Saltalamacchia missed Casey McGehees throw. Alcides Escobar singled to left with Gordon taking third, then moved to second when Justin Upton lobbed the ball into the infield.Verlander walked Mondesi on his 112th and final pitch, loading the bases. Bruce Rondon came in from the bullpen and struck out Paolo Orlando, but Cheslor Cuthbert hit a blooper to shallow center that Ian Kinsler got under, but dropped.Kinsler recovered in time to force Escobar at third, but Gordon scored to make to it 4-1. Lorenzo Cain doubled to give the Royals a four-run lead.TRAINERS ROOMRoyals: Three pitchers with long-term injuries are scheduled to make rehab performances this week. Kris Medlen, out since May with a rotator cuff problem, started Tuesday night for Surprise in the Arizona League, while Jason Vargas (Tommy John surgery) is scheduled to start for Double-A Northwest Arizona on Wednesday. Mike Minor (shoulder) is supposed to pitch for Triple-A Omaha on Friday. Vargas and Minor have both missed the entire season.Tigers: 1B Miguel Cabrera was out of the starting lineup Tuesday with a strained left biceps. The injury, sustained in Mondays loss to the Royals, is not considered serious. Cabrera said after the game that he hopes to play on Wednesday. ... Jordan Zimmermann (neck) threw a 20-pitch bullpen session on Tuesday, and is scheduled to throw another on Thursday.TIGERS TRADEThe Tigers announced shortly before the first pitch that they had traded utilityman Mike Aviles and minor-league catcher Kade Scivicque to Atlanta for infielder Erick Aybar. General manager Al Avila said the move was designed to give the Tigers more offense off the bench. Aybar is hitting .242 this season as opposed to Aviles .210.UP NEXTThe teams finish their three-game series on Wednesday evening, with Kansas Citys Yordano Ventura (8-9, 4.60) facing Anibal Sanchez (6-12, 6.31). Sanchez has allowed 23 homers in 19 starts and only lasted four innings in his last outing. Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501