Welcome, Guest

ugh right now.The Canucks have been shut out in th
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ugh right now.The Canucks have been shut out in th

ugh right now.The Canucks have been shut out in th 6 years, 8 months ago #1147

We asked the Soccer Saturday pundits whether Manchester United can still win the Premier League following their latest slip-up. Jose Mourinhos men ended the weekend nine points behind leaders Chelsea after failing to beat Arsenal at Old Trafford, leaving them with just five wins from 12 this season. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! That result also prompted Sky Bet to push their title odds out from 25/1 to 33/1, with little between favourites Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool at the head of the betting. Here are the Soccer Saturday pundits verdicts as to whether United are already out of the title race...Matt Le Tissier: In a word, yesJeff asked me the question on Saturday that if they had lost to Arsenal would they have been out of the title race and I said I thought they already were. Manchester United players not good enough, says Le Tiss Theyre well off the top sides in terms of the the points and quality of players. The performances that weve seen so far havent been that of title contenders.I think if you asked most Manchester United fans right now then I think theyd bite your hand off for fourth place.Paul Merson: Im not writing them offTheir odds tell you everything! I said at the start of the season it would be an achievement to make the top four and I still think theyre players short. Juan Mata puts United ahead against Arsenal However, I thought they played well at the weekend, theyd just beaten Swansea convincingly and if they play like they did against Arsenal every week then theyll climb the table.I wouldnt like to count them out just yet. Liverpool drew at Southampton and Manchester City nearly dropped points at Crystal Palace so its not as though anyone is running away with it.Charlie Nicholas: Theres five better teamsI think theyre out of the title trace. There are too many better teams than them. I dont agree with Jose Mourinho that theyre the most unlucky team in the league.Theyve not won the games theyve dominated which tells you theyre not clinical enough. Thats not luck. Jose Mourinho believes Man Utd are the league most unlucky side Theyre not strong enough up the back and for me the five sides above them are all stronger sides than them.Unless they do something in January, I cant see them challenging the title race and I think it would be a success for them to finish in the top four.Phil Thompson: Too early to dismiss UnitedNo, I dont think so for a couple of reasons, one being its Manchester United. Secondly, its too early and weve still got the January transfer window. Pep Guardiolas Man City are favourites to win the Premier League All of those top teams, the big six or seven, are going to take points off each other. Its going to be a lot more difficult for them because of the points but its certainly not impossible.Youve got to look at Chelsea v Tottenham coming up next weekend - somebody above them is going to drop points, so with how wide open it is you cant discount them at this stage.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: How unlucky are Man Utd? Carrick the answer for Utd Mata focusing on positives Table Puma Rihanna Blanche Creepers . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Rouge . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.pumacreepersrihanna.fr/nike-roshe-two-pas-cher.html . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Puma Creepers By Rihanna . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Puma Rihanna Creepers Marron . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. RALEIGH, N.C. -- Two teams anxious about going home will meet Tuesday night.The Carolina Hurricanes will be back on home ice after a West Coast trip, while the Vancouver Canucks will be finishing what so far has been a frustrating stretch on the road.Weve been a team that takes pride in playing well at home, Hurricanes right winger Lee Stempniak said. Weve got to come out and make hay when we can.Carolina has returned from a three-game swing that produced a 1-1-1 record, yet there could have been much more.The Hurricanes were engaged in a few high-scoring games, something out of character for the team.Were not used to playing those 4-3 games, defenseman Matt Tennyson said. Maybe it threw off guys trying to do something else.The Canucks are 1-3-0 as they complete a five-game road swing with the game at PNC Arena.Vancouver was within a goal of the Washington Capitals in the third period of Sundays 3-0 loss.On the road, I think thats a good position to be in, left winger Daniel Sedin said. I think we are in every game.Other than the one victory, the Canucks have been sluggish too often on the trip, particularly on power plays. Thats a trend that coach Willie Desjardins would like to see reversed.If you look at the 5-on-5 play, we were pretty good, Desjardins said. We just didnt find a way to score.It has been a bit of the opposite at times in the past week for the Hurricanes, who excelled in some special team situations. Carolina coach Bill Peters said the Hurricanes need better play, particularly early in games, in 5-on-5 set-ups.The Hurricanes held an 11-10 edge in goals in the past three games.dddddddddddd That accounts for more goals than any three-game span of the season for Carolina, which had 11 total goals in its previous seven games before the outburst on the West Coast.Now, its a chance for a string of home games. Carolina plays five of its next six at home.It feels nice to be back in North Carolina and in our home rink and in front of our own fans, center Derek Ryan said. Weve been good there.The Hurricanes could receive a boost with the potential return of center Jordan Staal, who has missed seven games because of a concussion. The team seemed to set up Staals comeback by sending forward Phil Di Giuseppe to Charlotte of the American Hockey League on Monday.The Canucks and Hurricanes are both near the bottom of their respective divisions, so its time to make moves.We are not earning enough bounces, Vancouver goalie Jacob Markstrom said. Its tough right now.The Canucks have been shut out in three road games this season. Sedin said picking up the scoring pace takes a certain process.You cant just look for shots all the time, youve got to play the game, he said.Vancouver produced a 4-3 overtime home victory against Carolina during the first week of the season in October. The Hurricanes failed to hold a three-goal lead in that game.Tuesdays game will mark the only game in Raleigh for former Hurricanes center Brandon Sutter, who scored the winning goal in the first matchup of the season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501