Welcome, Guest

cross the street at the Fasig-Tipton auction in 2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: cross the street at the Fasig-Tipton auction in 2

cross the street at the Fasig-Tipton auction in 2 6 years, 4 months ago #12593

Ronnie OSullivan accepts Mark Selby is setting a staggeringly high standard in snooker after the world No. 1 added the UK Championship title to his Crucible crown.Not even OSullivan at his best on Sunday night could deny Selby glory at the York Barbican, as the Leicester man scooped a 10-7 victory and £170,000 in prize money.The match ended extraordinarily with five centuries in the closing six frames, including three total clearances in succession and closing back-to-back tons from Selby to fend off the charging OSullivan.From 7-2 adrift, five-time UK champion OSullivan powered back to trail just 8-7 on the back of breaks of 56, 80, 134, 130 and 82.Momentum was swinging his way, only for Selby to find a champions response, dashing in runs of 134 and 107 to power over the winning line.OSullivan said: I think I did all right considering hes world No. 1 and so far ahead of everyone else.Marks done well to him so congratulations to him. I enjoyed my game, I just missed too many balls to win tournaments.There were so many I should have got and probably two or three years ago would have got. In spells I was okay but spells is not good enough. If you want to dominate and strike fear into your opponent you cant afford to miss easy chances.Hes a fantastic player, hes won a lot of tournaments and hes a very tough match player. Hes got the all-round game.As Selby lifted the trophy, the 33-year-old from Leicester became only the sixth player in the sport to have secured the World Championship and UK titles in the same calendar year, matching OSullivan, Stephen Hendry, Steve Davis, John Parrott and John Higgins.Wife Vikki and daughter Sofia were on hand to share in Selbys special moment, and he begins a 95th consecutive week as world number one, looking set to stay there for a long time yet.Monday, meanwhile, marks OSullivans 41st birthday.Selby said. If I never won another tournament Id be happy with my achievements.The probability is he will secure many more titles, and after the mental and physical effort it requires to win such an event Selby is not afraid to unwind.He was soon the centre of attention at an after-show party, and fancied a late night, just as was the case when he landed his first UK title four years ago.Im having flashbacks to 2012, Selby said, recalling how that night unfolded. I strolled out of the after-party at 7.30 in the morning, went back to the hotel and went and had breakfast with nine or 10 other families, then went back to the room to get two hours sleep.I woke up at 10 oclock and thought Ill go down for some breakfast, and the woman in the dining room told me Id already been down and I didnt believe her. It may be similar tonight. Yeezy Wave Runner 700 .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Gazelle Rouge Femme . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http://www.gazellesoldes.fr/adidas-gazelle-rose.html . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Pas Cher . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Adidas Gazelle Soldes Homme . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. -- The Grade 1 Coaching Club American Oaks was playing out just as most people thought it would. The visiting Songbird, with the target of a champion on her back, was being stalked intently by Carina Mia, the challenger playing in her backyard at steamy Saratoga.Approaching the quarter pole of the 1-1/8-mile event, Carina Mia and jockey Julien Leparoux were at the throatlatch of Songbird and Mike Smith.Rick Porter, the owner of Songbird, was standing in his box seat area near the finish line.I got a little nervous, Porter admitted.The nerves didnt last long. Smith asked Songbird for more than he ever had to before and the filly responded, running away from Carina Mia and drawing off to a 5-1/4-length victory in the Coaching Club, keeping her unbeaten in nine starts. Carina Mia was second by four lengths over Flora Dora. Mo dAmour and Weep No More completed the order of finish.I knew at some point Carina Mia was going to give her a serious test, an acid test, and she did, Smith said. She made her do something shes never had to do before; well see what happens. A lot of times, a true champion, this will move them up because its the first time somebody got inside her gut. If that happens, oh my.Songbird had been dominant winning her first eight starts by a combined 42-1/2 lengths. With the exception of the Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies, Songbird had faced modest competition.In Carina Mia, winner of the Grade 2 Eight Belles and Grade 1 Acorn in her last two starts, Songbird was meeting the best filly she had ever faced.I could agree with that, Jerry Hollendorder, the trainer of Songbird said.Songbird had the rail and was the speed of the Coaching Club American Oaks, whose puurse was raised by the New York Racing Association to $500,000 from $300,000 to attract Songbird here.dddddddddddd Carina Mia was the stalker and had post 2.Songbird jumped sharply out of the gate and Smith, understanding the rail was the deepest part of the track, moved Songbird a bit off the rail in the early stages of the race and moved to the three- or four-path down the backside.Songbird maintained a length to 1-1/2-length advantage over Carina Mia through fractions of 23.86 seconds for the quarter-mile, 47.52 for the half, and 1:11.63 for six furlongs.Entering the far turn, Leparoux sent Carina Mia after Songbird, who had wandered back to the inside. At the quarter pole, the two were on equal terms.In upper stretch, Smith went to a left-handed whip, smacked Songbird a few times and she responded, drawing away from Carina Mia in the final three-sixteenths.Songbird, a daughter of Medaglia dOro who sold for $400,000 as a yearling across the street at the Fasig-Tipton auction in 2014, covered the 1-1/8 miles in 1:49.56 and returned $2.60 as the 1-5 favorite.Im very grateful to win with her, Hollendorfer said. She does it easy, you always wonder if theyre going to keep doing it, but she keeps doing it.The vanquished were proud, albeit somewhat disappointed as they thought they were primed to pull an upset.At the quarter pole I thought I could actually win the race, Leparoux said. But she just re-broke.Said Bill Mott, Carina Mias trainer: I thought maybe we had her. We didnt.Songbird will stay in Saratoga and point to the Grade 1, $600,000 Alabama here on Aug. 20. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501