Welcome, Guest

ins added depth at the positiion with the off-s
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ins added depth at the positiion with the off-s

ins added depth at the positiion with the off-s 6 years, 6 months ago #1416

Wales star Jamie Roberts has delivered a damning verdict on his performance against opening autumn opponents Australia and says he fully respected head coach Rob Howleys decision to drop him.Roberts has been restored to the Wales midfield for Saturdays Principality Stadium appointment with Japan, when he will win an 85th cap and extend a 45-Test midfield partnership with fellow British and Irish Lion Jonathan Davies.And the 30-year-old Harlequins centre is determined to bounce back after paying a hefty and unfamiliar price for Wales 32-8, five-try Wallabies defeat earlier this month by losing his place when they took on -- and beat -- Argentina six days ago.I could think of a few four-letter expletives to describe how I played against Australia, Roberts said. The hardest thing was probably trying to find a reason why, but it was nothing more and nothing less than a bad day at the office.I pride myself on consistency of performance, especially defensively, but it was a disappointing day personally and for the side. I certainly didnt deserve to play last weekend.Having spoken to Rob after the Australia game, I fully respected his decision. Its the nature of what we do. Its a competitive squad here, and we know if we dont perform, you dont deserve to keep the jersey.So I did a bit of soul-searching and certainly had a few sleepless nights, but you learn from it and I am ready and raring to go again this weekend.I walked off the pitch against Australia with a big inkling that I was going to be dropped. I made mistakes -- mistakes I dont normally make -- and that was the hardest thing was trying to find the reason why.I have been playing well this season and came into the camp with confidence. I had a poor performance. I am not over-thinking it.The competition in the squad is strong, especially at centre, and if you dont play well you dont deserve to keep the jersey.That is what drives us all forward, and hopefully thats what will drive me forward this week with a point to prove. Thats what Test rugby is about, and we are all in a better place for it.Roberts was an unused replacement last weekend as Wales edged out the Pumas 24-20, but he has dismissed any notion of Japans Cardiff visit providing him with an opportunity for redemption.Its not a shot at redemption -- it would be selfish to say that -- its about Wales winning and playing my part in that, he added. You learn from it. It has given me a new perspective, given me a kick up the backside, which I hope, when I look back on this season, that I needed. That is the way I am treating it.Wales have beaten Japan eight times in nine Tests, and that domination should continue with something to spare on Saturday, building further momentum ahead of next weeks autumn finale against South Africa.And one of the highlights could be an appearance off the bench by 18-year-old uncapped Ospreys wing Keelan Giles, whose devastating finishing ability and blistering pace have already seen him being mentioned in the same breath as Wales record try-scorer Shane Williams.I cant remember a guy as evasive as Keelan since Shane Williams, said Roberts, continuing the theme. We have had a drill in training when were put up one on one with Keelan, and it has been quite embarrassing.He is a frightening prospect, and I hope he gets a chance to come on and show his worth and show his potential. He is a humble lad and he knows this is a big opportunity for him. He has the potential to cause carnage. Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.cheapstlouiscardinalsjerseys.com/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys China . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Cheap St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said.MIAMI -- The Miami Dolphins off-season acquisitions at cornerback left no room for holdover Richard Marshall. Marshall was released Tuesday, a person with knowledge of the decision said. The person confirmed the move to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team hadnt made an announcement. "I had a great time playing for the Dolphins," Marshall tweeted. "Appreciate all the love from the fans but its time to move on. ... Good luck to all my boys ... have a safe and successful season." The Dolphins added depth at the positiion with the off-season acquisition of veteran Brent Grimes and draft picks Jamar Taylor and Will Davis.dddddddddddd Grimes is expected to start, and Davis has been impressive in practice this summer. Returning cornerback Dimitri Patterson, an eighth-year pro, is also contending for a starting job. Marshall started four games for Miami last year, but spent the final two months of the season on injured reserve with a back injury. The eighth-year pro, who has also played for Carolina and Arizona, had been scheduled to make $1.2 million this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501