Welcome, Guest

Cloud9 in the quarterfinals. Pr0lly knows his
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cloud9 in the quarterfinals. Pr0lly knows his

Cloud9 in the quarterfinals. Pr0lly knows his 6 years, 6 months ago #1526

CEDAR CITY, Utah -- Patrick Tyler threw for 231 yards and three touchdowns and Southern Utah sent Montana State to its sixth straight loss, 38-21 on Saturday.Malik Brown added 64 yards rushing with a touchdown and Logan Parker, Cameron Chambers, and Steven Wroblewski all had receiving scores for the Thunderbirds (5-4, 4-3 Big Sky).Montana State kept it interesting in the first half, taking a 14-7 lead on a 39-yard TD strike from Chris Murray to Mitchell Herbert before Southern Utah tied it 14-14 at the break thanks to Tylers 18-yard scoring pass to Chambers.The second half was all Southern Utah as the Thunderbirds reeled off 24 straight including touchdown runs by Brown and Raysean Pringle for a 38-14 lead midway through the fourth quarter.Murray had 149 yards passing, ran for 106 yards, and accounted for all three touchdowns for Montana State (2-7, 0-6), but was plagued by three interceptions. Air Max 97 Homme Blanche .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Air Max 97 Pas Cher . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. www.ventechaussurespascher.fr/air-vaporm...te-air-vapormax.html .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Air Max 98 Supreme Pas Cher . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Vapormax Off White Pas Cher .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. CHICAGO -- On the final day of the League of Legends World Championship quarterfinals, Europes H2K Gaming put on a clinic, destroying Albus Nox Luna. Three games, each ending in under 35 minutes, secured H2K Gaming their ticket to New Yorks Madison Square Garden.For coach Neil Pr0lly Hammad, who has worked with the team since they qualified for the League Championship Series in Dec. 2014, he isnt satisfied yet, as H2K will move on to face Samsung Galaxy in the semifinals.Its kind of funny, he explained. I guess thats how it feels, it feels really funny. At this point, other than the small amount of humor it is that we got this far, its just now, theres still no time to rest. Right now, I know if I give myself the satisfaction of anything, its going to, in turn, make me worse at my job. Im trying not to think of anything that will make me happy in a way. Its kind of sad, but I kind of cant relax.Pr0lly says that if he lets himself be satisfied with H2K Gamings progress at the World Championship, he might become complacent and lose focus. He says he cant afford that to happen as they face their toughest opponent yet.Right now, Im not satisfied at all and I expect to perform well against Samsung Galaxy, he said.As they move on, Pr0lly is happy that the current in-game patch of League of Legends, 6.18, has been played throughout the entirety of the tournament. He believes that it gives both teams a more even playing field, where neither will surprise the other.I think [Samsung] is, I wouldnt say predictable, but their meta, theyve kind of fleshed out their meta a bit and we have too, I guess, he explained. What they play isnt going to be a surprise and thats really important for pick and ban - that there are no surprises. Each player knows their matchups and stuff like that. I think itll be good for us, because we have really strong laners and theyll have the exact same meta they had last week.He says his team needs to clean up their mid-to-late performance in-game, which looked shaky in their third game versus Albus Nox Luna. Despite being up by several thousand gold, the team was unable to close the game out quickly. Pr0lly hopes to improve that before their showdown in New York.If you give that gold lead to a Korean team, theyll close it really quickly, he said. Thats kind of the concern about Samsung Galaxy is that if they do get a lead, itll be hard to get it back. And if we have a lead, theyre going to play really hard for us to close the game. I think if were able to shore up that, I think our early game will still beat theirs unless we throw or something weird early. I think its more of if we can fix our last mid-to-late game, the last five percent of the game. If we can fix that, we can actually have an upset against a Korean team, even though I know everyone says that. I think wee can because we have a really good early game.dddddddddddd.But the H2K that showed up in Chicago wasnt one that fans and spectators were familiar with. Top laner Andrei Odoamne Pascu played carry champion Jayce each game against Albus Nox, which is very different from his teams normal playstyle. Usually, H2K focuses its resources towards its bottom lane, specifically star AD carry Konstantinos FORG1VEN Tzortziou. On Sunday, that changed.Odoamne has always been a really strong carry player, but he got in such a bad habit of not requiring anything, Pr0lly said. So when the meta started changing, I knew wed have a lot of trouble. Weve actually been working on Odo asking for resources. ... This is something weve actually worked on almost all split and it just hasnt been the meta where we could just pick carry tops. It was pretty tank-heavy still this split. Its kind of a thing weve always been working on and even now, hes kind of exploring and were getting to used that strategy.Making it to the semifinals of the tournament is unexpected for H2K. Many were convinced that their European peer, G2 Esports, who took first in the European League Championship Series, wouldve been more successful during the World Championship. But thats not the case as H2K stood tall while its peers, G2 and Splyce, failed to make it out of groups.Im happy that we represent Europe, but Im really sad [G2 and Splyce] werent able to come with us because I think they were able to stay on the same trajectory we were during that Korean bootcamp, I think they wouldve been able to actually show up really well in these games, because they have a lot of different strengths than us, but overall their team play is actually really good, Pr0lly explained. I was kind of sad they played the way they did because I had more expectations for them; Im from Europe so I see them all split and I know they couldve performed better, so it was more painful than anything.Coming into the semifinals match, H2K will meet Samsung Galaxy, who have also defied the odds by making it this far, but have looked stellar in a lot of their play. Samsung, the third seed from South Korea, topped the group over Royal Never Give Up and Team SoloMid, before destroying Cloud9 in the quarterfinals. Pr0lly knows his teams shot is limited, but hes confident if everything goes in their favor, H2K has a shot at victory.Were 100 percent underdogs. It wont be like 60-40, he said. But it is five games and I think with our strong early game, we definitely have a good chance to throw them off. I think its very reasonable to believe we can beat them. I wouldnt put [it] on us, because Im not allowed to, but its still logically in their favor. NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501