Welcome, Guest

a two-match ban if he contests the charge.In other
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: a two-match ban if he contests the charge.In other

a two-match ban if he contests the charge.In other 6 years, 5 months ago #1615

BALTIMORE -- Getting off to the worst start in franchise history is one thing.Being historically bad on a grand scale is quite another, and the winless Cleveland Browns now have only six games left to avoid that kind of infamy.Facing the team that once called Cleveland home, this Browns team stayed competitive for a half before falling 28-7 to the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.That left the Browns at 0-10, their worst start to a season since Cleveland joined the NFL in 1950.It cant get much worse than that, can it? Well, perhaps. Because the Browns are now staring at one of the most dubious set of numbers in NFL history: 0-16.The 2008 Detroit Lions are the only team in NFL history that went winless over a 16-game schedule. And now the Browns are hot on their trail.The mindset is you have to stay positive, 10-year offensive tackle Joe Thomas said. Were going to have to try to find a way to get a win here.It appeared the Browns had a shot in this one after they took a 7-3 lead in the second quarter and were still ahead 7-6 at halftime -- despite starting the game with a timeout on the first play from scrimmage because there were 12 men on the field.The second half was littered with turnovers and sacks, along with another quarterback change. Josh McCown proved to be even worse than starter Cody Kessler, and the result was another lopsided loss.Cleveland has gone through six different quarterbacks this season. On this night, neither the starter nor his replacement could put a dent in the Baltimore defense.I know I made the statement before about playing musical chairs. I wasnt playing musical chairs today, coach Hue Jackson insisted. I was trying to give our offense a chance to function at a fast rate. ... Thats the decision I thought I needed to make and I made it. I dont regret it at all.The Browns have made the playoffs only once since the team rebooted in 1995 after the original franchise moved to Baltimore and left the records behind.This team, however, is the worst of them all.Its tough, theres no way around it, McCown said. When you go through something like this. Nobody expects things to go this way. It can get heavy but the group in there, the way theyre fighting and the way they come to work every day, those are the things we can draw on.It sure would be a lot easier to go to work with a victory to talk about.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Kosuke Fukudome Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Ryne Sandberg Jersey . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.cubsteamproshop.com/cubs-willson-contreras-jersey/ . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Jon Lester Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Ron Santo Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Parramatta forward Manu Mau has opted to fight a dangerous throw charge at the NRL judiciary.He faces a one-match ban for his tackle on Gold Coast playmaker Ashley Taylor in last rounds 34-14 loss to the Titans.He will miss the beleaguered Eels derby clash with Wests Tigers on Saturday unless he successfully contests the charge.South Sydney forward Tom Burgess is facing suspension for a shoulder charge in his teams 20-12 loss to Manly on Monday night.Burgess was handed a grade one charge by the match review panel on Tuesday for a hit on Manly playmaker Daly Cherry-Evans in the 77th minute at Allianz Stadium.He will miss one match with an early guilty plea and risks a two-match ban if he contests the charge.In other judiciary news, DDragons prop Leeson Ah Mau has been banned for three weeks for his high shot that forced Wests Tigers Tim Grant off the field in a neck brace.ddddddddddddAh Mau entered an early plea for his grade three careless high tackle in Wests Tigers 25-12 NRL win over the Dragons at ANZ Stadium on Sunday.Newcastle forward Mitchell Barnett will miss two games for his second half shoulder charge on Cronullas Andrew Fifita in the Knights 36-4 loss on Sunday after an early plea.Wests Tigers Sauaso Sue and the Warriors Bunty Afoa both escaped bans with early pleas to their respective grade one dangerous contact charges. NFL Jerseys From China Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501