Welcome, Guest

e high-riser will be a special talent. Cassiu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: e high-riser will be a special talent. Cassiu

e high-riser will be a special talent. Cassiu 6 years, 5 months ago #1893

CINCINNATI -- As a redshirt freshman at Texas A&M, tackle Cedric Ogbuehi got to block Von Miller during practice.He remembers how it turned out.I mean, it didnt go well then, the Bengals right tackle said on Wednesday. I was an 18-year-old kid, he was a top five (draft) pick. So it didnt go well then.Much of the focus on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium will be on how well it goes now.Ogbuehi will wind up blocking the Broncos Super Bowl MVP in only his third NFL start at tackle. The Bengals (1-1) have struggled to protect Andy Dalton and to run the ball during a win at the Jets and a loss in Pittsburgh to open the season.Up next is their home opener against one of the leagues top defenses and one of its best defensive players.Hes a game changer, said Ogbuehi, who was taken 15th overall in the 2015 draft. Hes probably the best player right now. Its exciting for me, a great test to see where Im at. So Im really excited for it. That is why they drafted me, to block guys like him.Miller remembers him well. At Texas A&M, he nicknamed him DBrickashaw after the Jets tackle DBrickashaw Ferguson.I told him everything I know, Miller said during a conference call on Wednesday. I gave him all my secrets to my trade, so hopefully he forgot a little bit and Ill be able to get after him this weekend.Ogbuehi was still recovering from knee surgery when the Bengals drafted him, expecting him to be ready to start this season. Hes not only learning to play the position in the NFL, but also getting back into playing shape after missing so much time.Andre Smith was the right tackle last Dec. 28 when the Bengals went to Denver (2-0) and lost in overtime 20-17. The Bengals contained Miller, who had three tackles and no sacks.Now its Ogbuehis turn to try to block one of the best. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth compared it to his 2006 rookie season when he had to block the Colts Dwight Freeney.I think with a guy like Von, theres going to be some survival mode, Whitworth said. Any offensive lineman knows exactly what Im talking about. Theres a survival mode. You get out there and you just survive, you do whatever it takes, you fight and claw and do whatever you have to win. And it doesnt have to be pretty.Ogbuehi was reminded of what its like while watching video of the Broncos 34-20 win over the Colts on Sunday. Miller had three sacks, including one where he forced Andrew Luck to fumble . The Broncos returned it for the clinching touchdown.That one time, Ogbuehi said. You can block him every play, and then give up one sack for the win.Game notes TE Tyler Eifert participated in practice on a limited basis for the first time since offseason surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left ankle. ... WR A.J. Green was excused from practice to be with his wife as she gives birth. Dalton had a full practice despite a sore hip. ... TE C.J. Uzomah missed practice with sore ribs. ... The Bengals announced that the home opener had sold out. ... Bengals players are subject to fines when they show up late for a meeting, so LB Rey Maualuga couldnt resist when Marvin Lewis showed up late on Wednesday for a flag presentation to an Ohio organization. By the way, you were 7 minutes late, Maualuga told the head coach. To which Lewis responded: I could just take it (the fine) out of his pile.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL J.T. Compher Jersey . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Tyson Barrie Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. www.wholesaleavalanchejerseys.com/?tag=c...athan-bernier-jersey Patrick Roy Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Wholesale Avalanche Jerseys Free Shipping . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Big Blue Nation is going to love this edition of Kentucky basketball.The Wildcats are deep, quick, can score in transition, defend well and will get better and better. John Calipari lost so much talent from last season: Tyler Ulis, Jamal Murray, Skal Labissiere, Alex Poythress. Calipari is a recruiting machine and he has reloaded.You couldnt tell how his team would respond to playing in Madison Square Garden against a ranked team Tuesday night. Kentucky passed its test against Michigan State, 69-48.Remember, this squad has been together for about a month. It is young, but oh so talented. They play well as a team and Michigan States size advantage was a small factor.This Wildcats club can run, baby, run! They have tremendous athletic ability and go from the defensive end to the offensive end so fast. This has the making of a very special team.Going into the game Tuesday, there were questions about Malik Monks shooting ability. My friends, what I saw on Tuesday was star ability as Monk hit trifecta after trifecta. He had rhythm, touch and range.I was really impressed by the improvement shown by Isaiah Briscoe. He has become a much better shooter from the field and is a different player on the foul line. His hard work in the gym over the summer has paid off.dddddddddddd I also love his toughness.Bam Adebayo is tough on the boards. DeAaron Fox runs the offense and is a superb passer. Then there are veterans like Derek Willis and Isaac Humphries who help out up front.Kentucky has the quickness and length to be a very good defensive team. Holding the Spartans below 50 points proved that. A young team has bought into Caliparis defensive philosophy.Michigan State is 0-2, but both losses came against ranked teams (Arizona and Kentucky). Miles Bridges had a rough shooting night, but the high-riser will be a special talent. Cassius Winston has to learn to stay out of foul trouble. The Spartans are undersized with Ben Carter and Gavin Schilling hurt, and it is possible that neither will return this season.Tom Izzo is a teacher and his kids will take these two losses and learn from them. Michigan State is doing a lot of flying during the first month of the season and that will also be a challenge.Kentucky has so much talent across the board and Calipari loves his team. They have all of the ingredients to make it to the Final Four. Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501