Welcome, Guest

ccomplishments, San Franciscos 41
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ccomplishments, San Franciscos 41

ccomplishments, San Franciscos 41 6 years, 5 months ago #1900

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- After failing to be targeted once against the Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Giants receiver Victor Cruz had a talk with rookie coach Ben McAdoo.What was interesting on Tuesday was Cruz said that it was McAdoo who sought him out as the Giants (8-4) returned to work and started looking forward to playing Dallas (11-1) on Sunday night at MetLife Stadium.I came into the building, we were getting ready for our first meeting and he came up to me and was like, `You are coming to see me, right? I was like, `Yeah, I am coming to see you. Shortly after, I came and saw him and we spoke and then that was it.Cruz said the conversation was an honest exchange between the coach and the 30-year-old veteran who is playing again this season after missing all but six games the past two years with knee and calf injuries.It was just two guys trying to problem solve, said Cruz, who was a little frustrated after Sundays game.There was no anger, there was nothing back and forth. It was just two guys trying to figure it out and try and continue how to make this team and this receiving corps as productive as possible.One thing is obvious this season. Cruz is not the playmaker that he was before being injured. He has 27 catches for 462 yards and one touchdown, that coming in the season opener against the Cowboys.His 17.1 yard average is the best on the team, but the Giants offense clearly now goes through Odell Beckham Jr., who leads the team with 75 receptions for 1,015 yards and eight touchdowns.In his past four games, Cruz has had three catches for 131 yards. He missed a game on Nov. 14 against Cincinnati with an ankle injury.Through it all, Cruz has remained the ultimate team player. He didnt complain about being the field for only 26 plays. He also doesnt feel the need to talk to Eli Manning about his lack of targets.Cruz, who was only on the field for 50 snaps in games earlier this season, said there were times that he was open in the loss to the Steelers.However, Manning either didnt have the time to get him the ball or he was flushed out of the pocket to the opposite side where the receiver was running his route.Cruz hopes to be back in the mix this week, and doing it against Dallas would make him happy.Even better, would be scoring a touchdown and getting the chance to salsa again before the home crowd.I want to salsa dance every game, Cruz said. I want to get in that end zone as much as possible, but to get one at home would be that much sweeter as we go down the stretch here. But I just want to get the ball in my hands and getting into the end zone is part of it.Cruz said the biggest problem for the offense has been consistency across the board. The team has yet to score 30 points in a game this season.We just have to stay the course and understand that we didnt go on a six-game win streak for no reason, Cruz said. It happened for a reason because we are a good team and we felt what winning feels like in this locker room and we just want to get back to that.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL David Savard Jersey . -- Ohio States Urban Meyer has never had any issue acclimating to the biggest stages in college football. Adidas Blue Jackets Jerseys . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.cheapbluejacketsjerseyschina.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Seth Jones Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Markus Hannikainen Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Tom Brady reminisced for a minute, practically giddy rewinding back to his teenage years and childhood as a San Francisco fan watching Joe Montana with all the other greats and witnessing The Catch.Then he touched on some winning football before quickly taking off to go greet all of his supporters here at home.What a day for the Patriots star. One he waited for over nearly two decades as an NFL quarterback. And how fitting a rainbow even emerged as the game clock expired on his triumphant first game at San Franciscos home field following a 17-year wait .Making the day even sweeter, Brady won his 199th career game in Sundays 30-17 New England victory over the 49ers, tying Hall of Famer Brett Favre for second-most wins by a quarterback in NFL history. With his next one, Brady will match Peyton Manning for the top spot.Nostalgic from the start, Brady threw for 280 yards and four touchdowns, getting four TD passes with no interceptions for the 21st time in his career. He missed a chance to play at Candlestick Park in 2008 because of a knee injury.Brady had time to say hello to Tom Rathman. He saw Steve Young at halftime.Rathman, the former fullback and current 49ers running backs coach, was one of the quarterbacks favorites.He was neighbors with my best friend. I got to know him a little bit before the draft and he was just starting in coaching. I always loved the way that he played and the way he spiked the ball after he scored, Brady said.He autographed my shoe at this store opening when I was probably 12 or 13, he and Roger Craig. Great memories.Under pressure on the slick grass, Brady found Danny Amendola for a 5-yard touchdown to start the fourth quarter then later hit Malcolm Mitchell on a 56-yard score for his fourth TD pass .Brady also threw short touchdown passes to Julian Edelman and James White on his first two possessions and completed 24 of 40 passes. The AFC East-leading Patriots (8-2) bounced back from last weeks loss to the Seahawks by prevailing on a soggy afternoon at Levis Stadium.Edelman caught a 4-yard TD pass for the first score of the game, breaking away from Keith Reaser to the corner and just keeping two feet inbounds. He finished with eight receptions for 77 yards and Mitchell made four catches for 98 yards and White six for 63.Brady hit White for a 9-yard touchdown then Amendola reached a career high with his fourth TD catch of 2016 on the first play of the fourth quarter. Mitchells athletic, reaching grab between two defenders andd straightaway speed after the catch for his first career touchdown sealed it.ddddddddddddLeGarrette Blount had a season-long 44-yard run and finished with 124 yards rushing, his fourth 100-yard performance this season.With so many family and friends in the stands, Brady completed eight of his first nine passes and nine of 11.It was very cool. It doesnt get any better than that, he said. To have the first chance to ever do that was very special.DEBARTOLO HONOREDFormer 49ers owner Edward DeBartolo Jr. received his Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence during a halftime ceremony with umbrellas galore.I was told all these years I brought rain, thunder and lightning to this franchise, and I guess today proves it, he said.NEW NICKNAMEThe 1-and-Niners is an emerging nickname for a team that matched a franchise-record losing streak done once before. The 1978 team lost nine straight.KAEPERNICKS DAYColin Kaepernick was sacked five times and had a great first half.He couldnt sustain it, but he is still Chip Kellys starter.Were always evaluating every week, but I dont think Colin played poor today, Kelly said.Kaepernick threw an 18-yard touchdown pass to Vance McDonald late in the first half and Shaun Draughns 13-yard TD catch in the fourth. But he went 8 for 21 in the second half after completing 8 of 9 passes in the first half.He didnt have one top target: A shoulder injury forced Torrey Smith to miss the first game of his career after playing 89 straight during six NFL seasons.NO TURNOVERS: San Francisco fumbled five times, but didnt lose any of them. The game featured no turnovers, a remarkable stat given a game played in rain for most of the day.The 49ers went without a turnover for the first time all season.SOUVENIR BALL: Phil Dawson will find a special place for this souvenir ball -- the one from his 400th field goal Sunday.He became just the 10th kicker in NFL history to reach the mark with a 33-yarder in the first quarter. Teammates immediately congratulated his achievement.In a team game its hard to feel good about individual accomplishments, San Franciscos 41-year-old kicker said. Probably when its all said and done and Im no longer a member of the team Ill enjoy it a little more.UP NEXTPatriots: Travel to face the Jets on Sunday.49ers: Travel to face the Dolphins on Sunday.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Discount NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501