Welcome, Guest

confidence of the boss to bring me into th
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer Ut elit laoreet ligula hendrerit. Quis convallis ut lacus eros sit tortor egestas enim malesuada consequat.
  • Page:

TOPIC: confidence of the boss to bring me into th

confidence of the boss to bring me into th 6 years, 5 months ago #1916

SEATTLE -- Just two months removed from Double-A,?Edwin Diaz has been named the Seattle Mariners closer, replacing struggling Steve Cishek.Diaz struck out three and walked one in picking up his first major league save Tuesday night against the?Boston Red Sox.Manager Scott Servais announced the decision to make Diaz his new closer prior to Tuesdays 5-4 Mariners win. Cishek blew a three-run lead Sunday in a loss to the Cubs, then allowed a tie-breaking homer to Mookie Betts in the ninth inning of a loss to Boston on Monday.Diaz was promoted from Jackson on June 4 and has a 1.73 ERA in 25 appearances. The 22-year-old right-hander has struck out 52 and walked eight over 26 innings. He has held opponents scoreless in 21 of his appearances, including Tuesdays.?I like to pitch under pressure. I feel more confident when its a close game, he said. I dont know why, but I feel really, really good.Diaz has thrown 9? consecutive scoreless innings.I will do the same job I do in the seventh or eighth: Get three outs, and try to win the games, he said.Servais told Diaz and Cishek of the switch after Mondays 2-1 loss.He looks like hes ready to go, Servais said of Diaz.Servais said other relievers, including Cishek, might still be called on to close out games. Right now, though, Diaz is the go-to arm in save situations.He hasnt backed off. He has been very aggressive, Servais said. He believes he belongs in this league. He certainly has produced at a level like he should believe he belongs here.Diazs fastball has peaked at 101.8 mph this season, according to BrooksBaseball.net, and he throws a slider. Diaz credits veteran reliever Joaquin Benoit with helping him adjust to the big leagues. Benoit was traded to Toronto on July 26.Every start, I learn something new, Diaz said. I try to put it into the next start. Right now, I feel 100 percent ready.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Will Sutton Jersey . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Tom Johnson Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. www.officialauthenticvikingsshop.com/aut...s-carter-jersey.html .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Mackensie Alexander Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Paul Krause Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me.Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero admits both him and club No 1 Joe Hart support each other, despite fighting for a starting place. Caballero will start in Citys League Cup final clash against Liverpool at Wembley on Sunday, a policy upheld by manager Manuel Pellegrini since the 34-year-old joined from Malaga in 2014.And while the Argentine admits it is sometimes difficult being sat on the bench for the majority of the season, both goalkeepers are close to each other during the week. Caballero has played all of Citys Capital One Cup games this season Caballero told Sky Sports: He [Hart] helps me a lot. He gives me information all the time about the strikers and the teams we play, both last year and this year as well. I try to help him during the week because we are fighting during the week to play, but he has the opportunity to do it every week, and I try to be his supporter. Caballero has been Man Citys first-choice goalkeeper in the League Cup this season Sometimes it is really difficult [being on the bench]. But even teams like Liverpool play just one goalkeeper in all competitions, so I feel blessed to be in this team.City last won the League Cup in 2014 with a 3-1 win over Suunderland, a final which saw Costel Pantilimon between the posts and Hart on the bench.dddddddddddd Caballero concedes against Everton in the semi-final first leg clash at Goodison Park Caballero is yet to keep a clean sheet in his five League Cup appearances this campaign, and insists it does not matter if he fails to keep another at Wembley, as long as City get the win.I feel the confidence of the boss to bring me into this game. I try to enjoy it, and try to improve every week. I have to be ready for this date, which will be fantastic for us. England goalkeeper Hart has been Citys No 1 for eight seasons I think it will be a great final. We must be ready for everything, even for penalties. Beating Liverpool will be fantastic but it wont be easy, so we must play well, defend well and be solid. The most important thing is to win, it doesnt matter how.Watch the Capital One Cup final between Liverpool and Manchester City live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 4pm on Sunday. Also See: Barnes and Goater Q&A Aguero: I get big-game nerves Man Citys best boss? Get Sky Sports Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Impresa di Installazione Impianti, Sistemi e Tecnologie per la Casa

LE NOSTRE SEDI:
Roma, Via Isole Figi 6, CAP 00121 Ostia Lido

Cagliari, Via E. Orlando, 15, Cap. 09127

Partita IVA 04494161005
Reg. Imprese TRIB. ROMA n.3444/93
CCIAA ROMA n. 771935

Il nostro numero verde è: 800 896 931
Il nostro telefono a Roma è: +39 06 5698910
Il nostro telefono a Cagliari è: +39 070 4511501